Photoset reblogged from with 212,765 notes
read more comics
#I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE INSPIRATIONAL
it WAS inspirational
Photoset reblogged from with 133,409 notes
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Deer runs from flying squirrel (caught on trail camera) - Imgur
Why You Shouldn’t Take Selfies Right Next to a Moving Train
im sorry but
I DIDN’T EVEN REALIZE SOMONE KICKED HIM, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE MIRROR
Looks like the screenshot of a new Disney Channel series
"She’s 15 and an aspiring singer"
"and she’s a gorilla"
"And now they are STEP-SISTERS"
"Life will NEVER be the same for Madison and CoCo"
"Also for some reason its a secret and they dress CoCo up like a human to go to school"
“MONKEY BUSINESS. ONLY ON DISNEY CHANNEL”
LOOK AT ALL THE EMOTIONS
I literally didnt recognize her
It’s almost like the character makes a difference. It’s almost like Bella Swan is a terribly written and completely flat character and no actress could have believably put emotion into her portrayal with the lines and motivations they were given. It’s almost like when she’s given a decent character she can give a great performance. IT’S ALMOST LIKE SHE’S AN ACTRESS.
What movie are these from
Zathura the sequel to Jumanji, the kid she hits in the face is Peeta
Petition to get Nathan Fillion a role in Avengers 2 so these two can act together.
Page 1 of 330